Song Kyung-sook, Chairman of Hakik Saemaul Geumgo, Deposits Development Fund to Incheon National University

글번호
작성일
2024-02-01
수정일
2024-02-01
작성자
홍보팀 (032-835-9490)
조회수

a key participant in the development fund deposit ceremony

a key participant in the development fund deposit ceremony

From the left of the back row) Kim Byung-soo, a professor of industrial management engineering, Kim Dong-bae, a professor of business administration, Lee Joon-han, executive director of the Development Fund, and Kim Kwang-oh, CEO of Boyoung ENC

From the left of the front row) Lee Heon-gu, CEO of Darim System, Kim Seok-cheol, Secretary-General, Song Kyung-sook, Chairman of Hakik Saemaul Geumgo, President Park Jong-tae, CEO of Myeongga Tower, Kim Hyun-ki, Chairman of Donggwang International, Lee Jae-soo, CEO of Baekseok Development, Youngsoo Kim

On January 3rd, Director Song Kyung-sook of Hakik Community Credit Union made a donation of 19,000,000 KRW to the (Foundation) Incheon National University Development Fund, chaired by Director Park Jong-tae.

In addition to Incheon University President Park Jong-tae, donor Song Kyung-sook, and Lee Joon-han, executive director of the Development Fund, eight directors and auditors (Secretary-General Kim Seok-cheol, Professor Kim Dong-bae of the Department of Business Administration, Professor Kim Byung-soo of the Department of Industrial Management Engineering, CEO Kim Hyun-ki of Myungga Tower, CEO Baek Seok-development of Youngsoo Kim, CEO Kim Kwang-oh of Bo Young ENC, CEO Lee Heon-gu of Darim System, and Chairman Lee Jae-soo of Donggwang International) attended the donation ceremony to deliver the development fund, award a letter of appreciation, and take a commemorative photo.

Chairman Song Kyung-sook is a former Ph.D. in business administration at Incheon National University's Graduate School of General Studies and has been associated with Incheon National University since 2019 and has continued to donate the development fund. The development fund will be used for the development of the school.

President Park Jong-tae said, "I would like to express my gratitude to Chairman Song Kyung-sook for taking the lead in the development of Incheon National University," adding, "I will use the donations you donated today."

첨부파일